This recipe is from one of my first and favorite chefs when I first went raw Alissa Cohen
This mineral-rich salad is perfect for summer! Use the dressing here or make your own! This recipe comes together quickly and is a great option for summer picnics and potlucks.
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- A handful of cherry tomatoes or large tomato, diced
- 2 large bunches parsley, chopped fine
- 2+ teaspoons Himalayan pink crystal salt
- 4+ tablespoons good quality olive oil
- Dice the veggies and toss them in a bowl.
- Add salt and olive oil and toss again. Allow marinating for an hour or two if possible. Adjust the amount of olive oil and sea salt according to your taste. You may need more or less depending on the size of your veggies and your palate.
Add diced garden salsa peppers for an extra spicy kick!