This tasty dressing is perfect for drizzling over chopped up raw greens of all varieties. You will find yourself wanting to eat more salads if you have a jar of this goodness in your fridge.
- 3 dried dates, pit taken out and simmered in water for about
- 10 minutes (2 dates if they are jumbo)
- 1/4 cup organic tahini (70g)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and left whole
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water (120ml)
- Drain and discard the date water and place the dates into your blender, along with the tahini, curry powder, garlic clove, ginger, salt and water and blend until completely smooth.
Recipe from Molly Patrick